Kerala Lottery Result Sthree Sakthi SS 349 : Kerala Lottery is the country’s most prestigious lottery contest, Kerala Lottery is organized by the Lotteries Department of the Government of Kerala The game has been legalized. To facilitate this reason, an independent lottery department was established through Kerala State Government. Kerala State Government. All events associated with lottery are managed through the Lotteries Department only. Kerala Lottery is one of the oldest lottery competitions across the nation. Kerala Lottery Sthree Sakthi SS 349 Lottery Draw will take place today, January 24.1.23 at Gorky Bhavan near Bakery Junction Thiruvananthapuram
The very first contest for Kerala Lottery was held in 1967. Its first draw took place in the year 1968. Its Kerala Lotteries Department has its located at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. There, draws of various lotteries are conducted on a regular basis all week long. There are different lotteries drawn each daily in Kerala. The seven kinds of weekly lotteries held include Win-Win, Sthree Sakthi SS, Akshaya, Karunya Plus, Nirmal, Karunya, Pournami, Bhagyamithra. In the other lotteries, there are 6 to 7 different kinds of prizes offered in lotteries.
Kerala Lottery Result 24.1.23 Sthree Sakthi SS 349 Overview
|Lottry Name||Sthree Sakthi SS 349 (Kerala Lottery)|
|Result Time||3PM to 4PM|
Kerala Lottery Result 24.1.23 Sthree Sakthi SS 349 Prizes
|Prize No.||Prize Amount|
- Prize Money Deposit Claim
- ₹5,000 or Lower Ticket Agent
- ₹1,00,000 or Lower Department of District Lottery Offices
- ₹1,00,000 or Below (Other States) Department of Directorate
- ₹1,00,000 or Above Department of Director of State Lotteries
- ₹1 Lakh to ₹20 Lakhs Department of Deputy Director
- ₹20 Lakhs and Above Department of Director
How to check Kerala Lottery Result 24.1.23 Sthree Sakthi SS 349
Step 1: Go to the Kerala Lottery’s official website at keralalotteries.com
Step 2: Click the Lottery Result Button
Step 3: Find Sthree Sakthi SS 349 WEEKLY LOTTERY and Draw Date: 24.1.23
Step 4: Click the Today Sthree Sakthi SS 349 Result View link
Step 5: Check your lottery number whether won or defeated
Below, we will list the required documents that must be included with the ticket. All winners should read them carefully
- Claim Application Form and an attested photocopy of the self-attested faces of lottery Ticket.
- Self-certified photocopy of the PAN Card of the winner.
- 02 passport-sized photographs taken by winner of Kerala lottery winner attested by a Gazetted Officer , or Notary.
- The receipt of prize cash on the prescribed form , with an envelope with a stamp worth Rs.1
- Self Attested ID Proof Documents – PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Adhaar Card, Ration Card, DL, Passport, Etc.
For more details, people are required to go to the official website of the Lotteries Department of the Government of Kerala @keralalotteries.com.